Composite Resin Veneers
Instantly improve the look of your smile with composite resin veneers. Like porcelain veneers, the direct composite resin veneer or pre-fabricated veneers can be used to correct gaps between teeth, broken or chipped teeth, poorly-shaped teeth, slightly crooked teeth and stained teeth. Composite resin veneers can be created chair side by Dr. Ross Nash and placed in one visit. These treatment alternatives are often less expensive and a quicker alternative to porcelain veneers.
Are Composite Veneers the Solution for You?
You might consider composite veneers over porcelain veneers if you:
- Are looking for an affordable alternative to porcelain veneers
- Want an instantly improved smile in time for a wedding or other significant event
- Like the convenience of a same-day placement (one office visit)
- Desire a less-invasive procedure that retains more of the tooth’s structure and strength
- Would like veneers that can be easily repaired if damaged
What Composite Resin Veneers Can Give You
With the placement of these types of veneers, you can expect:
- A straighter, more attractive smile
- Brighter, yet natural-looking teeth
- A continuous, uninterrupted smile — no more unsightly gaps!
- A stronger tooth structure that helps prevent further tooth breakage
More Information about Composite Veneers
Dr. Nash can both create and place your composite veneers in one office visit. The procedure involves reshaping the tooth using a dental drill — a less invasive process than porcelain veneer placement, which requires more of the tooth structure to be removed. Like porcelain veneers, composite veneers are made to match your natural tooth color and size, giving your teeth a natural appearance. And since the composite resin material is durable, they can last up to 8 years with proper maintenance.
For a Stunning Smile in Just One Visit, Call Us
Do you need a fast, durable and affordable solution to fixing damaged or otherwise misshapen teeth? To discuss composite veneers and other treatment options with Dr. Nash, schedule an appointment by calling our office at (704) 895-7660.